On the three day long weekend, Rajasthali was a lucky escape for me. Having managed to get bookings very last minute, I opted for one of its gorgeous tents with private jacuzzi.
Located on the Delhi-Jipur highway, Rajasthali falls just 30 kms before the Pink City. Situated amidst beautiful low ranges of Aravali hills, this heritage, 5 star property boasts of an assortment of executive rooms in the main building and around 40 tents placed around the building.
What I wore: In just about 10 minutes that I got for packing, I packed in a few hippie, bright and fun summer pieces from Global Desi with my current favorite pair of Red Marc by Marc Jacobs shades. My look is quintessential boho-chic, with minimal makeup, loads of sunscreen. Kept the ensamble simple with beautiful pair of amethyst drop earrings from Chandbali.
- Rajasthali is a complete experience with number of activities to do in the hotel itself.
- Restaurant is gorgeous and food is value for money.
- Beautiful landscaping, gorgeous tents and attached private Jacuzzi to the bedroom.
- Staff that is very hospitable and helpful.
- Amer fort is very close to the hotel and drive to it very is scenic.
- Wi-Fi is chargeable.
- Dinner buffet was served 1.30 hrs. late, due to shortage in staff and hotels inability to cater to the big group.
- Room service takes over 1.30 hrs. So was kinda left starving after luxurious bath in the Jacuzzi.